A statement of how we comply with the Data Protection Act, is available to download here: Data Protection Compliance Statement.
Daisy Training is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Daisy Training may change this policy from time to time and this will be made available on our website, http://www.daisytraining.com. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. This policy is effective from 1st March 2016 and has been reviewed. Latest review: 25/4/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and age
- course details
- contact information including email address and home address and term time address
- home and mobile phone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode and gender
- details of your DSA support awarded and any disability
- Any other information that you choose to share with us
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the appropriate tailored service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may contact you about your support with the email provided
- We may phone or text you about your support on the phone numbers provided
- We will pass your contact details to an appropriately qualified NMH Support Worker in order for them to contact you directly to arrange your support appointments
- We may inform your identified NMH support worker of your disability so that they can tailor their support to meet your needs
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for quality service issues to check that you are happy with the service you have received. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
How we keep your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and other procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We are registered voluntarily with the Data Protection Act and adhere to its principles of data storage and protection.
Links to other websites
Our website www.daisytraining.com may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Your support worker will ask you to sign a confidentiality agreement which states that we only use your personal data to deliver your support as identified by the DSA. This information will only be shared between you and your NMH Support Worker and staff of Daisy Training. We will not share details of your data with other parties, the HEI college you attend or anyone else, unless we feel that there is a serious safeguarding issue where you are at personal risk of harm. If we, or your support worker feels this is the case, you will be signposted to other relevant organisations and we may also inform your Disability Advisor at your HEI college.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Call: 01872 859114 or text 07860 772 762
Write to: Daisy Training, 13 Park An Dre, St Agnes, Cornwall, TR5 0AN
Last Updated: 25/4/2018